Amazing new Tri-Porter with its three wheels gives amazing stability. Unique crossbar push handle. Will carry your entire tackle plus kitchen sink.
The new design includes all the features of the old MK2 with the addition of a drop in bag. This can be removed in seconds for quick and safe storage in your bivvy.
The barrow has proven extremely popular since its recent introduction. The frame is based on the MK2 Fat Boy and has the massive advantage that all MK2 accessories including MK2 bag are compatible. Let the barrow take the strain. No more lifting.
The MK2 Tri-Porter Barrow now includes handy lift out bag!
Some of the key features are:
- User-friendly adjustable height crossbar handle
- Separate inbuilt crossbar handles allow barrow to be lifted and pushed when obstacles are encountered
- Rear park brake
- Front bag support bar
- Front moveable holdall support bar
- Large diameter easy rolling MK2 tyres
- Mk2 and Y bar compatible
- Folds flat, remove wheels in seconds for space saving storage
- Strap tie points
- Side bars adjust to carry largest beds
- Front bar extends to increase carrying capacity
- Includes spares kit and bungees
- Unbelievable value for money
Max width 86cm (sidebar extended), max length 130cm, size folded 90x64cm, nett weight 19.5