Line & Braid
Drag-Line is a robust, performance mono that’s been designed to withstand the rough and tumble of commercial-water carping.
This high spec fluorocarbon is virtually invisible in water, has excellent knot strength and an extremely low diameter. Use it for tying hook lengths or as a pole line to give your presentation the highest level of subtlety and finesse.
A super high quality line, developed using the latest technology to be ultra low stretch and high performance. The line is a fine diameter to aid casting distance, but has exceptional strength. Natural green. 300m spool.
- Pulse line takes advantage of the latest line technology
- Low-stretch and high abrasion resistance
- Coupled with great casting and sinking properties
- Create the ultimate mono main line
- Great for both feeder and waggler fishing
- Pulse comes on 300m spools with a marker at 150m for accurate re-spooling
- Available in 3lb, 4lb, 5lb, 6lb, 8lb and 10lb
Pulse8 is a top quality eight carrier braid main line - eight carrier means it’s produced used eight tightly woven fine strands, rather than the more usual four, creating a supple, ultra thin, super strong braid.
Submerge Feeder Braid is a low diameter, high knot strength, sinking Dynema braid. Available in 0.08 and 0.10mm diameters.