The Cygnet Sniper Weigh Tripod is perfect for UK and Continental applications. The pressed aluminium and moulded boss gives complete stability for accurate scale readings, plus it takes a buzzer bar or rest for complete flexibility!
This dual purpose weigh bar features a compact design and comes supplied in its own protective carry case...
This new addition perfectly complements the recently launched new Digital Weighing Scales and is ideally suited to anglers that are either weighing fish on their own, or needing to weigh very large carp and need that extra support and stability that a weighing tri-pod can offer...
- Rated to support a minimum of over 200lb (approx. 90kg)
- One touch leg adjustment
- Eliminates needle shake or bounce for complete weighing accuracy
- 25mm aluminium construction
- Heavy duty hook with threaded main block to accept buzzer bars
The big fish tripod. Complete stability is achieved via a pressed and moulded aluminium block. Fully adjustable legs, extending from 48” to 82” will clear the largest of weigh slings for an accurate reading every time...
Simply screw the Cygnet Easylift Weigh Hook into a landing net pole or the Cygnet Easylift Weigh Pole...
The Easylift Weigh Bar enables 2-handed hoisting of the scales for steady and accurate readings of all-important fish weights...
Spread the load to give greater accuracy when weighing big fish with the Easylift Shoulder Weigh bar. Constructed from a lightweight carbon composite, it features a 3/8 BSF accessory thread for use with attachments, such as the Cygnet Camera Adaptor, and has shrink-wrap handles for good grip on each end...
With this new and improved design, the Cygnet Easylift Weigh Staff v2 is the ideal assistant for safely weighing a prized catch...
Safe and accurate solution for weighing big fish
Solid metal block with threaded top for buzz bars
Supplied with a threaded bubble level to balance weight distribution; this can be removed and used on banksticks and buzz bars
One-touch drop-out leg adjustment
25mm aluminium construction
Heavy-duty stainless steel hook for maximum strength
Designed to accommodate XXL weigh slings
Supplied with hard-wearing 500D carrybag
Height: 117cm - 180cm
Spare side trays to fit the RidgeMonkey Modular Bucket System: stackable, completely freezer safe and including a tight fitting lid, all Modular Bucket Trays can also be used on their own without the bucket – perfect for a variety of storage applications.
Robust 100% polypropylene construction
Twin folding support bars
Standard: 270 x 100 x 80mm, approx capacity 2 litres per tray
XL: 300 x 135 x 80mm, approx capacity 3 litres per tray
Increased leg extension on both models now allows you to keep carp low to the ground or to raise the cradle so you can sit with your legs beneath the cradle and hold carp directly over the cradle and your own lap to avoid back strain when handling big carp.
New design to allow water drainage or retention
Continuously padded hi-protect frame
Buckle and webbing tension to maintain cradle shape
Elasticated retention flap secures around the frame
Fold flat, clip together transport design
Extended adjustment legs with mud feet
- Incredibly strong design for weighing large fish
- Will clear the largest of weigh slings for an accurate reading every time
- Complete stability achieved via a pressed and moulded aluminium block
- Fully adjustable legs, extending from approx.125cm to 200cm
- Packs down slim and light
- Supplied with 3 x pivoting anchor feet, pegs and carry bag
- Safe and accurate solution for weighing big fish
- Solid metal block with threaded top for buzz bars
- Supplied with a threaded bubble level to balance weight distribution; this can be removed and used on banksticks and buzz bars
- One-touch drop-out leg adjustment
- 25mm aluminium construction
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hook for maximum strength
- Designed to accommodate XXL weigh slings
- Supplied with hard-wearing 5DDD carrybag