Bivvies & Shelters
Due to huge customer demand, we are now offering what has been one of the most sought-after shelters in carp-angling history – in DPM camouflage colours!
This is a wrap for all weathers. As seasons change and condensation increases, a skull cap that can be left in place is a speedy solution to an age-old problem. It is the norm for modern anglers to expect a peak,
The Pioneer 150 DPM is a more spacious version of the iconic, rapid-erect, Pioneer system. It offers luxurious capacity yet retains the same timeless look and features, such as multiple rear vents...
This is a wrap for all weathers, which transforms the Pioneer 150 DPM into a twin-skin shelter, and it works to reduce condensation while offering extra protection from the elements...
The second incarnation of our popular fast and light raises the bar in more senses than one. Thanks to our space saving, hi tensile steel frame we have managed to increase the head room but maintain the slender pack size associated with mobile and quick to erect brollys.
DPM camo version of our best selling brolly. This Light and compact design will easily fit into quiver systems and will take up very little space on a barrow. Constructed using our legendary Aquatexx®,
The popularity of the DPM pattern in our products has not gone unnoticed, and with our new 2016 fast & light brolly being introduced in carpy green Aquatexx®,
Utilising the rear ribs of your brolly, this handy storage solution features 4 elasticated mesh pockets to keep your living space organised with essentials close to hand.
The Fast & Light is the perfect shelter for the summer months but there’s nothing worse than your session being ruined by mosquito’s and other insects.
Made From the Same Material as Aqua Bivvys
Innovative patented design
Extremely strong, easy to use, and quick to assemble
150 size designed for one bedchair with increased storage space
Twin rear vents to encourages airflow and reduce condensation
Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
Machined aluminium block – super-strong and fatigue-resistant
Dual rod straps
Hard-wearing Endura zipped carrybag
Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two erection poles
Compatible with 401563 Pioneer 150 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 (available separately
Weight: Approx 12.7kg (plus groundsheet, pegs and Quicksticks weighing 4.5kg)
Dimensions: Approx 150cm (H) x 245cm (W) x 290cm D
Transport size: 175 x 30cm
- Specifically designed for the Ultralite 100 Aquatexx EV™ 1.0
- Magnetic opening/closing
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Supplied with drawstring carrybag
- Supplied with T-pegs
- Compatible with 401580 Ultralite 100 Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 (available separately)
- Material: Polyester mesh
- Weight: Approx 0.8kg (plus pegs weighing 0.4 kg)
- Transport Size: 45 x 25cm
Manufactured from the same performance grade Aquatexx EV® used on the shelter itself, our Ultralite 100 Bivvy Skull Cap allows for a smooth transition into a twin-skin shelter, working to reduce condensation, whilst offering additional protection, optimal airflow and unrivalled comfort.
Fashioned from performance grade Aquatexx EV®, our legendary Ultralite 100 Bivvy is the superlative answer to a luxurious life on the bank, housing an array of quintessential features, from improved breathability to a newly designed GRP composite block, this shelter is ideal for the long nights and atmospheric uncertainties that await you.
- Innovative patented design
- Extremely strong, easy to use and quick to assemble
- 100 size designed for one bedchair with optimum storage space
- Twin rear vents to encourage airflow and reduce condensation
- Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Advanced GRP composite block – lightweight, super-strong and fatigue-resistant
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Supplied in Aquatexx EV zipped carrybag
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two erection poles
- Compatible with 401585 Ultralite 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 (available separately) and 401586Ultralite 100 insect panel